【博世凯教育】——专业从事文化教育交流及职业技术培训机构
博世凯每日英语

it was offensive and not funny [lb味] 词义: 有点冒犯人的,而且不有趣[懒得理你]

 

We caught the thief red-handed. [din推撞] 我们把小偷逮了个正着.[给力]

 

Means: he's odd and rebellious, doesn't follow the rules [囧] 词意:他是一个反叛的家伙,不遵循规则.[c甩舌头]

 

She appeared out of the blue. [笑哈哈] 她出其不意的出现了. [路过这儿]

 

we caught him doing something illegal/wrong [得意地笑] 词义: 我们在小偷做坏事的时候抓住了他. [给力]

 

The grass is always greener on the other side. [给力] 另一边的草总是更绿.(窗外的花更艳.) [玫瑰]

 

There was a lot of red tape [路过这儿] 这里有好多繁文缛节! [可怜]

 

He showed us his true colors [给力]他展现了真我本色. [爱你]

 

She's a brown-noser. [c甩舌头] 她是个马屁精。 brown-noser:拍马奉承者 [转发]

 

It was just a little, white lie. [偷笑] 这只是一个善意的谎言。[耶]

 

I'm green with envy. [bed凌乱] 我好嫉妒呀。[兔子]

 

Where is the best place to buy ice cream? [lt巨汗] 去哪里买冰激凌最好呢?[馋嘴]

 

She's a brown-noser. [lb味]她是个马屁精。 brown-noser:[lb咦] 拍马奉承者 [抠鼻屎]

 

I'm going to take a walk along the river tonight. [下班] 今晚我打算沿着河畔散步。[互粉]

 

You're yellow-bellied. [立志青年]你是个胆小鬼。 yellow-bellied:胆小鬼 [囧] 

 

I found the ice cream stand but it was closed. [巨汗] 我找了卖冰激凌的小店,但是它却关门了。[疑问]

 

Is Shanghai always this humid? [lb味]上海总是这么潮湿吗?[呵呵]

 

I wish the rain would stop. [转发] 希望这雨能停下来![c期待]

 

 I want to have a picnic in the park. [偷乐] 我想去公园里野餐。[放假啦]

 

I can handle the heat, but the humidity is a killer. [lb味]天气热我还受得了,可这潮湿的气候真是要了我的命啊![巨汗]

 

Remember to bring your umbrella with you when you leave. [挤火车] 出门时,记得带上你的雨伞。[钟]

 

It's beautiful outside. [可爱] 外面好美![多云转晴]

 

Spring is my favourite time of year. [笑哈哈] 我最爱这春日时光。[阳光]

 

Where did I put my umbrella? [bed凌乱] 我把伞放哪儿了?[浮云]

 

It's finally Spring! [微风][微风] 春天终于来了![爱你哦]

 

 I stepped in a puddle and now my socks are wet. [bed凌乱] 我踩进了水坑,袜子都湿了。[抓狂]

 

My allergies always act up in the Spring, which means I have to take medicine every day.[委屈]春天我的过敏症总要犯,这就意味着我得每天吃药。[衰]

 

I am planning a daytrip to Suzhou if the weather holds. [浮云]如果天气还保持这么好的话,我打算去苏州一日游。[转发]

 

The weather is constantly changing.[转发] 天气一直变化不定。[挤眼]

 

The sun is peeking through the clouds. [浮云] 太阳在云后偷偷地露出了脸。[阳光]

 

The downpour caught us off-guard; we ended up soaked through. 倾盆大雨让我们措不及防,全身都湿透了。[bed凌乱]

 

Did you know that April showers bring May flowers? 你知道吗?四月雨带来五月花!

博世凯简介更多

上海博世凯进修学院是上海市教育主管部门批准的高等教育机构,也是沪上一家5A级高资质的外语、职业技术类培训机构,尤其在英语专业培训上独树一帜。博世凯学院集聚了一批优秀的教育培训英才,拥有了百余名全职外籍教师,以及多名海内外教育行家;此外,学院还有一支由上海市教育专家、退休名校长和教育局长组成的强大顾问队伍.......
博世凯教育直属机构:上海博世凯进修学院 | 杭州博世凯进修学校 | 民办上海博世凯外国语小学
版权所有:上海博世凯文化教育服务有限公司  
联系电话:021-63090990  传真:021-63243784  信箱:
Copyright © 2011  沪ICP备06000268号